The 4 inch light is sold separately from the body – there are two body choices, gunite or VL/Fiberglass and 12 different light choices (cord length and program style).
- Remove the eyeball from the large lens by rotating eyeball 90°and lifting out vertically.
- Remove the large lens by inserting the top of the installation tool into the eyeball cavity like a key, then rotating counter-clockwise.
- Remove the large lens from the floating collar then replace the eyeball back into the large lens for storage.
- Remove the L-gasket that is directly below the large lens.
- Remove the LED light module using the installation tool.
- Secure the wire inside main body, use tape to prevent the cord from retracting back into the conduit.
- Use an air compressor to blow the water line free of water.
- Install the pressure test cap (25503-460-208) on the bubbler for the duration of winter.
- Store the large lens with eyeball, L-gasket, and LED light module in a dry place for winter.